Shopko has been providing name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise along with pharmacy and optometric services for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 19,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
Help ensure the success of Business Development Group through coordination and maintenance of file buy opportunity data, file buy project status and file buy results.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate and communicate with other divisions to coordinate data gathering and data maintenance for targeted locations and approved sites
• Prepare data packets for all visits to potential markets
• Track and document subsequent relationships/contacts
• Help research, coordinate and schedule time and cost effective travel for members of the H/S Business Development Group
• Collaborate and communicate with other Divisions to coordinate and execute buy and operate locations
• Create store specific action plans as directed on buy and buy and operate locations
• Oversee daily execution as directed on tasks associates with buy and buy and operate locations
• Coordinate, posts and tracks acquisition/new store location reports
• Track and report status of Buy and Buy and Operate Plans
• Research and report on actual verses forecasted prescription buy retention estimates
• Coordinate and consolidate data for Growth Team and Health Services Growth Team meetings
• Coordinate collection of budget data for annual budget
• Report Monthly and Quarterly on actual to planned budget numbers
• Work with Finance to maintain forecast accuracy throughout budget period
• Track appropriations on buy and buy and operates as approved created by Finance and approved by Sun
• Validate that Federal, State and Local regulations are included in buy and buy and operate projects
• Maintain information on lease, franchise and non-compete as related to buy and buy and operates
• Track request, creation and delivery of contracts
• Maintain knowledge and efficiencies in Concur and in Carlson systems
• Assist the Business Development team as requested
• May travel to markets as buy and buy and operate projects are executed
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• College Degree BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred
• Associates Degree desired
• Knowledge of Health Services industry in a retail setting desired
• Knowledge of database reporting tools and database organization
• Excellent oral & written communications
• Strong collaborative and decision making skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software
• Ability to multitask & prioritize duties
• Extensive knowledge of regulatory compliance
• Detailed knowledge of travel policies
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to operate various office equipment (e.g., personal computer, telephone, facsimile machine, copier, etc)
• Ability to effectively communicate with all types of associates through written and two-way verbal communication.
• Able to read and write at a high school graduate level.
• Able to lift 10 to 20 pounds.
• Able to work normal and/or extended (evenings, nights, and weekends) office hours to meet established deadlines.
• Able to travel independently to support Company objectives and personal development.
Shopko is firmly committed to the development and promotion of internal teammates. The purpose of job postings is to inform teammates about available positions and allow the opportunity to apply for them. As with any position at Shopko selection is based on the teammate’s ability to perform the primary responsibilities and requirements listed above, as well as their work performance in their present position.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, & a comprehensive benefits package!
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.
Shopko - 10 months ago
Rather than a national jack-of-all-retail trades, Shopko Stores concentrates on a select product range in small and rural areas of the US....