We achieved environmental expertise through blending our construction knowledge and management systems. This results in a unique, integrated model for the delivery of environmental services and construction management. As we move forward into the alternative energy, infrastructure and landfill gas sectors, we bring our project management expertise, delivery capabilities and owner advocacy to these markets.
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to fill this high level support position. We will rely on your exceptional organizational skills and keen eye for the details to assist 5-15 project personnel in the execution of corporate and general correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, telecommunications (i.e. telephone, IT, etc.). Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Obtain quotes for rentals (i.e. Jobsite office trailer, portable sanitation and others as required)
- Obtain all Project Safety Compliance Posters/Requirements
- Maintain jobsite safety equipment (hard hats, safety vests, etc.) supply sites with corporate banners and other supplies as requested
- Prepare, obtain approval and distribute subcontracts, purchase orders (POs), bare rental agreements (BRAs), professional service agreements and change orders (COIs) pertaining to contractual documents
- Prepare and maintain job documents log (contracts, PO's, BRA's, COI's)
- Receive and distribute (via email) to Project Managers any project invoice, applications for payments, etc.
- Assist in the preparing of all project close-outs
- Prepare correspondence for President/CEO, Officers and corporate-wide memos/notifications
- Maintain corporate office with respect to: order office/kitchen supplies, office equipment and general condition of office area, answer phone, handle travel requirements for executive(s), open/distribute all incoming mail or packages, prepare all outgoing mail and express packages (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Set-up and maintain general office files (exclusive of Operations/Projects)
- Assist in the preparation of marketing collateral, presentations, Request for Qualification (RFQ) and Request for Proposals (RFPs)
Our ideal candidate will have working knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Corporate history, staff hierarchy, office locations and staff positions, corporate insurance/bonding, archiving of all records
- Experience applying for and maintaining all state/local licensing requirements as well as special registration requirements (i.e. contractors licensing where required)
- Experience with office management, marketing and business development, human resources and operations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Operations (construction industry) must have working knowledge in the preparation of:
- Preparation of bid documents, check bid estimates, bid bonds/insurance requirements
- Create and maintain project files
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $35K-$40K annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including incentive compensation bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Insperity - 23 months ago