Org Marketing Statement
A career at Jones Lang LaSalle puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees. Recent awards include:
We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that is committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune magazine (2008, 2009)
- Best Big Companies, Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute (2008, 2009)
- Sustainable Cities Award, Financial Time and Urban Land Institute (2008)
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens, CRO magazine (2007, 2009)
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2009 global revenue of $2.5 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 60 countries from 750 locations worldwide, including 180 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.6 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the worlds largest and most diverse in real estate with approximately $40 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our Web site, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
Provide leadership and supervision to analysts who are responsible for developing and implementing business forecasts and predictive modeling initiatives that support the strategic objectives of the firm.
o Provide training and development sessions focused on continuous development of analyst skillset
- Prioritize and allocate resources to define, develop, test and implement the information technology initiatives based upon the user-defined business requirements.
- Serve as an effective liaison between the business platforms, Change Management and the information technology services teams.
- Provide overall leadership of forecasting / predictive modeling,analytics, reporting, and process across all lines of business
- Drive process excellence and improvements through elimination of inefficiencies and redundancy throughout the value stream. Interface with Account leadership to aid and improve decision making .
- Ensure accuracy, data integrity and overall quality work product from the team.
- Drive transformation of reactive analytics to more proactive and predictive statistics
- Assist in training, coaching and overall leadership of Six Sigma Program
- Work with IT development team to implement current dashboards to online OVA reporting tools
- Provide overall direction and instruction to the analyst team as they:
- Develop high quality, compelling communications and case studies that would include but not be limited to PowerPoint presentations, Excel analysis and Word documents
- Develop financial models, predictive analysis and compilation of quantitative data
- Monitor, update and forecast Key Performance Inidicator data trends
- Develop databases, excel analysis files and utilize queries and complex formulas
- Employee Management and development of analyst team, including:
o Take an active role in career development of analyst team members
o Establish management routines that provide for oversight of the teams workload.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- • College degree or MBA (Statistics or Computer Information Systems a Plus
- Software Tools: MiniTab, Sigma Excel, Excel, JMP, SAS and other statistical toolsets, SQL and Query Skills are a plus
- Deep understanding of Relational Databases, Query Development and Modification (SQL or Oracle Experience Preferred)
- All required soft skills such as managing and measuring work, leading a team, political savvy, employee development.
- Six Sigma experience – Black Belt or Green Belt preferred Equal Employment Opportunity
- Lean Enterprise experience – Successful track record of employing Lean Enterprise tools to drive the delivery of greater value
Jones Lang LaSalle - 3 years ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...