For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations , working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development , a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects . Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “ 100 Best Companies to Work For ".
Environmental Jobs at CH2M HILL
Today, the importance of environmental stewardship is unprecedented. As businesses go “Green" and society becomes more proactive, your role inCH2M HILL's Environmental Group provides opportunities to participate in projects that will protect the Earth's natural resources. We help our clients in both government and industry markets safeguard and restore natural resources as cost-effectively as possible. Overall it is a monumental task, but with each day, we have the opportunity to limit our footprint. Ready? Let's Get to Work.
Description and Desired Qualifications
Environmental Client Service Manager (Account Manager) Jobs- Industrial– Baton Rouge
The challenge? Help save and protect the one and only Earth we have. Our Client Service Manager (Account Manager) careers provide you with the opportunity to build and strengthen relationships with our targeted clients with a goal of generating and leading delivery of new business with industrial clients located world-wide. Each day, you will be the face of CH2M HILL as you interface with clients and lead and manage the development and delivery of new projects to support our consulting and full service work. You should be a self-motivated professional with more than 14 years demonstrated experience in an environmental consulting environment, capable of demonstrating a history of expanding work areas with existing Oil & Gas , Manufacturing, and Chemical clients and growing new productive relationships, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each Account Manager and leadership role.
Our Account Managers :
- Sell a broad range of services to clients including developing strategies and proposals for environmental projects for oil & gas, chemical, and manufacturing markets
- Guide, manage and/or support the delivery of projects and ensure product quality, and on-schedule and on-budget completion
- Work interactively with engineers, planners, and scientists on commercial projects
- Work directly with clients to understand and meet their expectations, leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships
- Participate in contract negotiations, supporting in the development of pricing strategies, and preparing proposals for submission to clients. With this position you will serve as a leader and mentor to junior and mid level staff working on your pursuits and projects
- Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of CH2M HILL's Environmental Services Business Group, mentor peer and mid-level staff, and steward client satisfaction
CH2M HILL will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc.) to fill this position. Position is open to other locations in TX.
- Possess a B.S. Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering, Geology, Soil Science or related degree
- Minimum of 14 years remediation experience, with a minimum of 5 years experience at the business development/senior project management level
- Remediation and project management experience
- Existing relationships with Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, and Chemical clients
Bachelors or 4 Year Degree
Preferred Years of Experience
What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects
CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CH2M, we love to take on our clients' most complex infrastructure and natural resource problems, creating new pathways for human...