An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
At Terminix®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives.
We are proud to offer our exceptional associates competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and outstanding opportunities for professional development. If you're committed to providing the highest level of customer service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will work to help provide a positive customer service experience. Strive to resolve customer’s service issues/questions in a timely and professional manner to enhance customer satisfaction and improve customer retention. Pro-actively interact with the customer base to gauge and monitor overall customer satisfaction levels. Impact branch level revenues through efforts to retain existing customers and increase the value of our service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome all new customers to Terminix International.
- Be a customer advocate for all customer service issues.
- Schedule extra service calls as required by the customer.
- Follow-up on all re-services to assure complete satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer service issues and resolve them to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Survey existing customers to determine quality levels by employee. Make regular contact with customers to create a communications channel and improve the quality of our customer interaction.
- Be responsible for handling all initial customer requests for service cancellation. Work to identify and correct customer service issues. Do whatever it takes to save a customer.
- Work flexible hours to attempt to be available when the most customers’ needs could be addressed. Work schedules are to be established by management and may vary with seasonal and business requirements.
- Work with Service Manager and Call Center Customer Service Representatives to quickly resolve customer service issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 12 months of combined experience in customer service, face-to-face or via telephone.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have the ability to write basis business correspondence.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to compute rates and percents.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to interpret and carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career. As a Terminix associate, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader. Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- Oral and written communications
- Self motivator
- Problem solving
- Customer relations
- Work in fast paced environment
- Telephone etiquette
- Computer knowledge
- Handle multiple tasks
- Aptitude for numbers
- Attention to detail
- Follow-up skills