Duration: 6+ months
Location: Cypress, CA
Our client would prefer that this PM have recent Healthcare Applications domain expertise (ideally with Claims applications ) and have PMP certification.
- Responsible for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) in collaboration with Information Technology team members.
- Develop and update project plans, schedule, and status.
- Heavily involved with facilitating recurring status meetings, fielding questions and handling issues that arise from the business and IT partners.
- Anticipate issues and act proactively to address potential risks and issues.
- Manage project execution of deliverables and corresponding project documentation to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, scope, quality and benefit.
- Speak to details of the project to both the business and technical teams from beginning to end of all projects.
- Facilitate contingency plans and schedules.
- Project champion and representative. Move things forward (drive the project).
- Be a catalyst to lead the team through roadblocks, or assist the team when there is difficulty making decisions or providing direction.
- Effectively interface with senior management and key stakeholders regarding project deliverables, project status, identification of issues, burn rate and trend analysis.
- Meet all project requirements as specified, on-time and on-budget.
- Obtain maximum value from Information Technology project management services.
- Perform with a highly collaborative leadership style.
- Utilize organizational resources appropriately
- Pitch in to create the best atmosphere for ALL to be successful on the project team.
- Use his/her ability to bring things to the table so they can be addressed.
- Manage cross-functional interdependencies
- Improve processes to optimize performance and value over time.
- Provide coaching / process assistance to other team members.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- 10+ years of working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with MS Project
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
75 Federal Street, Ste. 1330,Boston, MA 02110 ,
Ph: 617-963-8407 Ext: 8512 , Fax: 617 801 8880
Follow me -
Monster - 8 months ago