1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide care to patients under the direction of the professional nurse.
2. Demonstrates knowledge and skill to perform all patient record and transcription activities.
3. Uses computer proficiently.
4. Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
5. Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
6. Presents self in a professional manner.
Experience as a unit secretary.
Recent computer experience; data entry and retrieval.
- Experience with medical terminology.
For PRN: One year experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care or long term care facility is REQUIRED.
- Licensure by the Virginia State Board of Nursing required.
- American Heart Association Heartsaver AED CPR certification.
HCA Inc - 17 months ago