Standard Job Description:|
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Specific Job Description:
- AGI Imagery Analyst must be able to operate all exploitation tools at a basic level
- Analyst must be able to operate AGITK at the expert level in order to give briefings and demonstrations highlighting the capabilities of AGITK
- Analyst must have a functional knowledge of the NEFDS in order to explain how NEFDS enhances exploitation through AGITKServe as the AES website coordinator to update AES website to include AGITK information section and provide periodic inputs of AGITK information to the website
- Participate as imagery analyst is the Enterprise Product Quality effort.
- Provide expertise and experience for the production of timely enhancements and alternatives processing of imagery for deriving information from image data
- Provide advice to NGA/P imagery analysts, image scientists, and the intelligence community regarding the best image processing techniques and solutions
- Work with system administrators to plan for new purchases and installation
- Work with system administrator to solve computer compatibility problems arising from adapting algorithms to new computer environments
- Provide support to NGA/P requests for data, presentations, or evaluations
- Review, daily, NGA imagery intelligence reports for accuracy of content relative to the proper use of fielded software, report discrepancies and prepare remedial briefings and materials for consultation with analysts and developers..
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience as a Senior Imagery Analyst, including four (4) years experience as a Chief AGI Imagery Analyst
- Domain knowledge and in depth experience with the Advanced Geospatial Intelligence Toolkit (AGITK)
- Familiarity with the NSG AGI Exploitation Acquisition Strategy
- In depth experience in the exploitation of NTM multi-sensor products, to include visible, IR, ONIR, and Radar
- Knowledge of imagery collection procedures, tactical or national
- Knowledge of the intelligence community
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong web development and computer administration skills
- Hold current Information Systems Security Representative (ISSR) certification
- Curriculum development and leader-lead course experience
- Strong logistical and administrative skills
- Must possess a current SSBI be eligible for SCI accesses.
- Knowledge and experience of airborne imagery
- Knowledge and experience of commercial imagery
- Knowledge and experience of civil imagery
The SI Organization, Inc. - 18 months ago