Project Manager 4
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision ---and design every product and service --- with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people --- those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation, planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long term, line of business-wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly or matrix manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
7+ years project management experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Proven and consistent track record of delivering highly complex projects which involve multiple work streams and a significant amount of risk, business, and technology change.
- Extensive experience delivering large technology efforts which involve a significant amount of new design, development, and infrastructure components.
- Leads and directs other project managers and team members including direct or matrix responsibility over project delivery.
- Expert at developing and managing project financials and budgets.
- Proficient at writing and/or evaluating project business and technical requirements.
- Successful at turning preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well defined plans and solutions.
- Displays a strong drive for results and is able to overcome challenges and obstacles to deliver projects on time, within budget and with superior quality.
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with military customers and/or high-value customers.
- Experience in Project Management Life Cycle, Software Development Life Cycle, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- PMP Certification.
- WFHM Servicing background.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communicator(Verbal and Written).
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment .
Wells Fargo - 17 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...