Job Title: ISV Relationship Manager
The ISV Relationship Manager in the Global ISV team works with our third party Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partners. This position has responsibility focused on, but not exclusive to the Specific Sales Opportunity (SSO) Manager position in maintaining the process that supports software application recruiting for the SUSE Sales teams. The sales team identifies specific third party applications needed for specific SUSE sales opportunities. The ISV team recruits the ISVs to the SUSE partnership program and facilitates the certification of the needed applications on SUSE Linux Enterprise.
The responsibilities include:
- Maintain contacts and relationships to the SUSE ISV partners to support their efforts in certifying software for the SUSE Linux Enterprise platform.
- Support our SUSE Sales Team in identifying and recruiting strategic ISVs to support their products on the SLE platform for key sales opportunities.
- Support and recruit ISV Partners in utilizing SUSE technologies such as SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, SUSE Cloud, SUSE Studio, SUSE Manager, High-Availability solutions, and Virtualization
- Position and promote our SUSE Linux Enterprise products with our ISV Partners.
- Establish relationships with new ISV Partners and support their becoming SUSE PartnerNet members.
- Take part at various Linux events (i. e. internal and external exhibitions, conferences & workshops).
- National and international traveling may be required
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software and Linux or UNIX operating systems
- Customer Relationship Management with establishing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
- Knowledge of Linux market place and data center applications like databases, web services, middleware, enterprise business applications and software markets.
- Experience with program management.
- Experience with maintaining spreadsheets, generating reports and graphs required for reporting to management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Fluent in English (other languages such as German is a plus)
- Familiarity with SUSE Linux Enterprise products, like SLES, SLED, SLES for SAP applications, SMT, SUSE Studio, SUSE manager, High-Availability extension.
- Practical experience in project management (including a proven project management track record).
- History in a customer or partner facing position with a Linux distributor, like in product management, sales, pre-sales, consulting or relationship management.
ConsultNet LLC - 9 months ago