The Augusta Campus of Georgia Military College is accepting applications for the position of Admissions Assistant.
Major duties include:
Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or GED.
- Explain admissions requirements and procedures to potential students.
- Data entry of new applicant information, prepare new student folders, and prepare paperwork as appropriate for admittance and processing.
- Assist with the daily influx of visitors and students. Screen calls, greet visitors and provide requested admissions and program information to visitors and prospective students.
- Assist with placement testing process.
- Assist with Orientation and campus tours.
- Assist with recruiting events.
Preferred requirements: Experience with customer service and experience working in a college office environment.
Application packets must include a completed application, resume, and contact information for three professional references.
Georgia Military College is an equal opportunity employer.