Loss Prevention Detective
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program, 401(k) profit sharing plan, and dependent care spending. The TJX Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance, short-term income protection, and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount, and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.
- Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment
- Conduct physical security checks. Make recommendations for ways to prevent loss.
- Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Management.
- Participate in the training of new hire Associates to address the areas of Loss Prevention.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement and helping to identify creative shortage control solutions.
- Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness.
- Install and utilize CCTV equipment.
- Learn and use the latest in advanced interviewing and interrogation techniques.
- Work in a multi-unit work environment.
- This is an entry level position. This is an ideal position for those looking to grow and develop their loss prevention career in a multi-level loss prevention structure where opportunities to move into investigations, district management and more are possible.
- A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
Marshalls is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
The TJX Companies, Inc. - 2 years ago
Rifling through the racks is an art at TJX stores. The TJX Companies operates about a half a dozen retail chains, including the two largest...