Primary Responsibilities and Assignments:
- Must have valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to provide own hand tools up to 1 1/4".
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- This position will be based in Houma, LA shop.
- Fabricates precision parts for prototype equipment and fixtures working from sketches, drawings and/or blueprints
- Selects and sets up proper tools and machine for each job
- Assists in troubleshooting and making repairs to production fixtures and machinery, when necessary
- Works closely with engineers and technicians to attain the desired end product
- May specialize in one or several machine types
- Performs daily maintenance and cleaning
- Works independently under limited supervision. Provides guidance on complex problems. May provide work directions to junior employees
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...