Associate's degree (A.A.) required.
A minimum of one year of CT experience is preferred, however 2 years of Radiology and/or MR experience is acceptable.
CPR certification required. As applicable, valid state driver’s license.
ARRT ( R ) or (CT) as applicable by state and state license as required.
SUMMARY: Responsible for patient safety and the perfomance of high quality CT studies. Responsible for insuring effective communication with customers, including radiologists as necessary. In some instances, trains new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators.
Specific duties include, but ar enot limited to:
1. Ensures Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications to radiation and contrast injections. Also, the use of aseptic injection techniques.
2. Produces high quality diagnostic images.
3. Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists.
4. Trains new technologist and/or PC's.
5. Trouble-shoots the scanner, coach and all peripheral equipment (including: monitors, PACS, etc.).
Alliance HealthCare Services is a leading national provider of diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology services. With nearly 30 years...