Project Management personnel are responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout. Safety is the number one priority at Pepper Construction and Project Management personnel are expected to promote and exemplify safe work practices. Project Management personnel are expected to work with people in all levels of Project Management and Field Supervision to establish operational priorities and ensure a quality project. Project Management personnel are expected to maintain positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external members of the Project Team and support departments.
As an Assistant Project Engineer, you will work closely with an experienced Project Manager and Superintendent to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Estimate, value engineer and develop project budgets.
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process.
- Negotiate subcontractor and material buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensure quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Perform project closeout.
Pepper Construction - 10 months ago
Pepper Construction Group spices up the construction business with a little of this and a pinch of that. The company provides general...