To design and produce weekly circular pages and other related print materials, as well as assist with special projects as required. This position requires intermediate skills in Photoshop and Illustration and superior Skills in Quark and/or InDesign. This position also requires intermediate design level skills to ensure effective visualization for the circular. |
- Design and build pages for the weekly circulars utilizing database of content and images, QuarkXpress, Photoshop and Illustrator Software. Communicate clearly with proofreaders, supervisors and other operators to maintain consistency, clear up discrepancies and correct errors. Design page to fit layout created by designers, making adjustments to fit the actual number of items to be featured.
- Create versions for all price zones to accommodate special pricing and/or promotions in appropriate zones.
- Locate photographic artwork in database and/or external sources and import art into ads, saving art files in proper format to be filed for future use.
- Manage color tags to minimize plate costs and maximize use of common color. Complete version coding chart for page to be used by printer identifying color variations. This is a critical process for accurate printing of the circular.
- Create simple illustrations and design devices to brighten headlines, highlight special offers, coupons, etc. Create map illustrations for store locations for grand openings.
American Sales Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NASCO, North American Sales Company was founded in 1991 by its current president Donald J Goldberg. With over 20 years experience in...