Aaronbrothers, Art and Framing, is an artistic, inter-active shopping destination featuring customs framing, art work and brand name art supplies. We currently operate 165 stores located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Washington and are growing at a robust rate annually. Aaronbrothers is a wholly owned subsidiary of Michaels Stores, Inc.
Are you a retail manager looking for a faster, more rewarding career path than your current employer now offers?
Aaronbrothers is looking for motivated and experienced retail management professionals to join our dynamic team. If you are currently an Assistant Manager for a specialty retailer, have a minimum of 1 year management experience and have excellent leadership skills this is the job for you .
As an Assistant Manager for Aaronbrothers you can enjoy:
- Highly competitive starting salary.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Good work life balance with a 40 hour work week.
- Company focus and support for your personal development and career advancement.
- Opportunity to become a General Manager in 12 months or less after proven performance in an Assistant Manager role.
- Consideration for district and corporate level positions after you?ve demonstrated your ability at the General Manager level.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall management of the store under the direction of the General Manager. The Assistant Manager executes company policies, procedures and programs required to manage an Aaron brothers store and maintain sales and profit.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Driving Sales
- Customer Service
- Policies & Procedures
- Training/Store Communication
- Supervision of Operations
- Sales Floor Presentation
- Inventory Control
- Gross Margin/Loss Prevention
- Controllable Expenses/Income
- Direct Supervision of total store
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
Minimum 1 year retail experience in a supervisory or key contributor role.
Experience in a national retailer or specialty store environment is a plus.
Superior customer service standards to establish and maintain customer shopping experience which exceed expectations.
Demonstrated commitment to retail throughout career.
Solid management skills, including Planning & Organizing, Adaptability/Flexibility, and Oral and Written Communication skills.
Demonstrated expertise in selling skills.
Demonstrated visual merchandising skills.
High Energy and a Sense of Urgency.
Aaronbrothers is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by State, Federal or Local law.