Nippon Express U.S.A. , Inc.
NEU JOB POSTING ANNOUNCEMENT
Sr. Export Agent - Export Department
Non- Exempt, Salary Grade 5
The Boston Branch has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Export Agent. We are looking for a dedicated team player with experience in the freight forwarding industry. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Very good interpersonal skills, attention to details and a positive, professional demeanor are essential for success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High school dip loma or equivalency certificate
- Approximately 2 years department or industry experience
- Exc ellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency ( MS Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, AS/400 )
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated, Self Starter
Tuesday: 8:00a - 5:00p
- Effectively communicate with customers, overseas agents and vendors.
- Plan and arrange carriers for each shipment.
- Receive and ship cargo, and data entry (AS/400).
- Accurately prepare and generate documentation by AS/400.
- Must develop, demonstrate and maintain professional, courteous and respectful working relationships with all customers, co-workers, sub-contractors and vendors at all times.
- General business support functions and reporting as required.
- Work Hours:
Wednesday: 8:00a - 5:30p
Thursday: 8:00a - 5:30p
Friday: 8:00a - 5:30p
Saturday: 8:00a - 12:00p