We are currently seeking two Maintenance Clerks who will be responsible for servicing and maintaining office equipment and space for two floors at Penguins 375 Hudson Street location.
Responsibilities include restocking kitchen supplies and replenishing paper in copy areas; wiping down floor equipment such as vending machines, water coolers, copies, and scanners; inspecting ceiling and display cabinet lights and installing replacements as necessary; inspecting, cleaning, and resetting layout of conference rooms; checking the functionality of audio/visual equipment in conference rooms; setting up workstations and offices for new employees; collecting trash, as well as flattening and binding empty boxes on floors; inspecting rooms for cleanliness; hanging items on walls (i.e. coat hooks, bulletin boards, pictures, wall shelving, etc.); assisting with workstation and office relocations; performing minor furniture and equipment repair; and moving furniture and/or equipment. The Maintenance Clerk will also be responsible for assisting or filling in for the Maintenance Clerk at our 345 Hudson Street location and for working on special assignments when necessary.
- Prior experience in an office environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize and multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to effective communicate to employees and management
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs independently and 100 lbs assisted
- Ability to climb a ladder and stairs
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to communicate through a walkie-talkie
- Ability to use hand-held tools
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
If you would like to apply, click here. Please submit an email no larger than 500 KB.