As a Phone Call Auditor for Nielsen Media, Online and Consumer products and services, you will be responsible for executing phone audits for research purposes and/or to verify compliance to procedures/quality standards.
- Effectively execute phone audits related to Nielsen Media, Online and Consumer products and services.
- Document clearly and concisely results for various types of phone audits related to Nielsen Media, Online and Consumer products and services.
- Accountable for the delivery of all assigned audit deliverables following and adhering to defined procedures, delivery schedules, and SLAs.
- Assist and support all Business Quality & Compliance team members in all audit areas.
- Maintain a general understanding of the Nielsen Media, Online and Consumer businesses, products, technology, and services.
- 2 year college degree or 2+ years of comparable work experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated record of delivering quality results on time
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office desktop tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work with others effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (10-15 hours/week) to accommodate time zone differential, panel member availability, etc.
- Prior experience working with Nielsen Media, Online and Consumer products
- Prior experience in Customer Service
- Bilingual perferred but not required.
The Nielsen Company - 2 years ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...