Variable Instructor - General:
This posting encompasses a variety of different variable instructor opportunities, and the requirements reflect the minimum level of experience, education, and skills necessary to qualify for the position. The variable instructor, under general supervision, will plan and implement curriculum and education programs for students within the appropriate program. They will communicate class content to students so that learning occurs, skills are developed, and students are motivated to learn and achieve their educational objectives. This is a continuous posting at the campus and is not tied to a specific number of open positions. Please use the link below to submit your interest in a variable instructor opportunity. Should a match between your credentials and an open position be determined, we will contact you for more information.
1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Bachelor's degree, Master's Degree, Specific Certification or appropriate skill level in related field
- Microsoft Certifications (Any/All)
- Linux + Certified
- Certified A+
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education programs.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education curricula.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Register on ECA’s employment site and apply to positions of interest…..
Education Corporation of America - 18 months ago
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...