The Registered Nurse (RN) works under the general supervision of the Nursing Supervisor; is able to provide health care to individuals and families as instructed by a physician; performs routine clinical procedures as directed by a physician; participates in patient education; enters appropriate documentation into patients' charts; performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to identify scope of practice issues, prioritize duties and make effective decisions concerning patient care.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills, both orally and in writing.
- Able to perform multiple tasks, often under stress.
- Appropriately applies knowledge, training and skills in the care of neonate, adolescent, adult, and older patients.
- Utilize good organizational skills.
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing program with appropriate licensure.
- No prior experience required, but is preferred.
- Current State RN license required.
- BLS Certification required.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.\CB
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Clinic & Medical Office
KY-Lexington-Saint Joseph East
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...