- Six (6) months previous customer service experience required. Call Center and/or insurance-related experience preferred.
- Good written/verbal communication skills, pleasant telephone demeanor, and multitasking skills required.
- Typing skills of 25 WPM with an error ratio of less than 5% is required.
- Successfully completes all required new hire training as per Departmental guidelines, and achieves the required proficiency rating on all training and work assignments.
- Successful candidates will have a unique blend of patience, professionalism and a passion to serve others. Candidates with prior call center experience are encouraged to apply.
Are you looking for a career opportunity with a great company? Infinity insurance company is hiring for our customer service call center. If you are a "people person" who loves challenge and solving problems we'd love to talk to you!
* Full time schedule of 38 3/4 hours week
* $14.10 per hour
* Great benefits including health insurance upon hire
* Paid Time Off
* Casual dress
* Participation in Profit Sharing
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Daytime, afternoon, evening and rotating weekend shifts
* Classroom and on-the-job training which must be successfully completed
Don't miss this opportunity - apply today!
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinity Insurance - 17 months ago
Infinity Property and Casualty does have its limits, but it goes farther than most to cover high-risk drivers. The insurer primarily...