Location: Northern Virginia Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly Required
This position is for a new development effort that will provide a centralized repository for human generated knowledge about entities that will interface with other customer entity information systems using agile development methodology in small project teams. Engineers will design the system by integrating COTS products and developing software as needed.
- Software engineering experience
- Oracle database proficiency
- Systems integration experience
A-T Solutions, Inc. attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Anti/Counter Terrorism industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, paid time off, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with our world-class team at A-T Solutions, Inc. offers unparalleled opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest business organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ruby/Rails development experience
- XML, Web services, SOAP, REST, and XSLT experience
- Linux OS development environment proficiency
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) experience
- Ozone widget experience
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Java development experience
- Multi-threaded application design and development experience
- Ontology and data modeling experience
- SSL/PKI/certificate experience
Integrity - ‘Doing the right thing all the time!’
Persistent possession of and steadfast adherence to high moral principles and professional standards and conduct.
Commitment – ‘Following through to the end!’
The pledge of courage, passion, time, energy and resolve to see things through to their desired outcome.
Quality Performance – ‘Excellence above expectations!’
Distinctive devotion to the services and products delivered to our Customers…Our Guarantee!
A-T Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.