Position is responsible for generating residential mortgage loan production through established sources
of business, such as Realtors, builders, contractors, and internal business partners. Serves as an advisor
to new and existing mortgage customers. Provides an exceptional customer experience. Generates
cross-selling activities and opportunities of other bank products. Ensure all aspects of mortgage loan
production are in compliance with all applicable state and Federal laws, regulations and bank policies
1. Strong sales focus on potential and existing mortgage customers in assigned market with main
objective to increase mortgage production.
2. Ensure an exceptional customer experience for everyone involved in the mortgage transaction.
3. Establish and deepen existing relationships with sources of business, such as Realtors, builders,
contractors and internal business partners.
4. Establish oneself as a respected member of the community in regards to residential mortgage
5. Provide support to assigned branches, as necessary, to assist with mortgage applications that
cannot be processed through Mortgagebot.
6. Develop trust with customers by maintaining a high level of industry specific knowledge, such
as products, regulations, compliance requirements, and other aspects of the mortgage
7. Maximize the bank’s resources to assist in selling and establishing relationships.
8. Maximize customer loyalty and long term customer retention through cross-selling of other
bank products and services.
9. Highly organized planning of daily, weekly and monthly sales activities.
10. Develop a comprehensive business plan that will assist with meeting production goals.
11. Maintain the confidentiality of customer information at all times.
12. Comply with all appropriate bank policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, state and federal
The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA Compass....