This position exists to provide educational support for Academic Affiar's Learning Solutions Department by facilitating educational opportunities for learners. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Two years of previous teaching experience in field of study preferred.
- Requires knowledge and demonstration of effective presentation techniques.
- Requires ability to read and comprehend written instructions and procedures.
- Requires ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communications.
- Preferred familiarity with adult learning principles and evaluation techniques.
- Requires an aptitude to work with technology and ability to convey concepts of working with technical and clinical applications.
- Requires thorough working knowledge of personal computer and various word processing and spreadsheet and presentation software applications.
- Requires the ability to assess and diagnose learner needs and utilize appropriate teaching methods to facilitate learning.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Requires strong decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Requires strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Requires excellent interpersonal; communication; and organizational skills.
- Requires a minimum of an AS; BS or MS preferred or equivalent work experience in education or related field.
?Clinical background preferred.
May be required to travel.
Ball Memorial Hospital - 18 months ago