Teamwork is what we're all about at Lexington Health Care. We realize that when you collaborate, great things are possible...for your patients, and for your career!
The Hospital Liaison is responsible for growing key service line areas as defined by management. As a critical member of the sales and marketing team, the liaison works closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians, management, inpatient unit and education staff to generate referrals. Develops and maintains new and current relationships with assigned hospitals. The Hospital Liaison also provides initial and on-going assessments of patients and manages patients admitted to the hospital.
The Hospital Liaison is responsible for managing leads in referral hospitals and ensuring a smooth discharge process for patients transitioning from a hospital setting to our centers. Additionally, the Liaison will develop strong relationships with key referral hospitals and their personnel and identify new opportunities for partnering and growth.
- A minimum of one to two years working in the health care industry
- BSN degree or a clinical degree is preferred with RN or LPN licensure
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketing preferred
- Sales and marketing experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation required
- Familiarity with long term care and/or post-acute care useful
- Liaison candidates must have excellent communication skills, as they will need to form strong relationships with key hospitals and medical personnel
- Must be entrepreneurial in spirit and self-motivated
- Proven team player and able to work in fast paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Ability to perform successfully in highly visible position
We offer excellent benefits, with competitive wages and excellent advancement opportunities.
Drug-Free Workplace. No Agencies, Please.
Lexington Health - 14 months ago