Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Atria Senior Living is one of the nation’s largest providers of senior-living services. With more than 120 retirement and assisted living communities in 27 states, Atria is committed to providing quality care for seniors in an environment that promotes dignity and independence.
Employing approximately 8,500 employees nationwide we are home to more than 14,000 seniors across the country. From coast to coast, Atria communities provide a lifestyle where seniors are able to remain as independent and active as possible, offering customized levels of assisted living services to accommodate seniors' needs.
Atria’s mission is to provide exceptional service for their residents; growth, development and rewards for their employees; and viability for the long term for the company. “We strive to enhance lives and exceed expectations every day.” For additional information about Atria, including specifics about our communities, please refer to the Support Center website at www.atriaseniorliving.com.
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated operations director to join our team at Atria Bay Spring in Barrington, RI! As a member of Atria’s management team, one of the top performing companies in the rapidly growing Assisted Living industry, you will manage the day to day operations, including full P&L responsibility, of an upscale Assisted Living community.
As Executive Director, you will;
- Plan, implement and evaluate all aspects of operations
- Recruit and train team members
- Supervise employees and create/maintain a highly functioning team environment
- Have direct supervisory responsibility for team members
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure a quality-oriented workforce
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations
- Focus on safety, creating a safe working and living environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, or related subject
- 3+ years operations management experience
- Demonstrated success in census building, revenue generation, staff retention, customer satisfaction and fiscal management
- Candidates must possess a Rhode Island Assisted Living Administrator’s Certification or Nursing Home Administrator’s license.
Atria offers a competitive salary and benefit package including 401k and tuition reimbursement.
How to Apply
To turn your interest into action, APPLY NOW!
Atria Senior Living Group - 20 months ago
Atria Senior Living is breathing new life as a senior living management company. It was formed in 2011 as a spinoff of Atria Senior Living...