Consistently recognized for its growth, diversity and innovation, Triumph Enterprises is recruiting and hiring smart, strategic, and well-trained individuals with a 100% commitment to customer service. We currently have a need for a dynamic individual to serve in the position of Program Management Analyst--CSTM (Client Solutions Team Member), supporting our client the Federal Aviation Administration on the Acquisition Executive Board (AEB). The AEB is a cross-organizational body responsible for communicating and implementing acquisition policy, practices, procedures and tools. The AEB ensures "institutionalized" acquisition management policy at all levels.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years experience performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, including but not limited to, project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development.
- Demonstrated experience with cost and schedule control system criteria for complex programs, specifically, knowledge of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis.
- Experience with work breakdown structures, acquisition management, schedule development and analysis, and technical performance measurement. (Certain tasks may require hands-on use of high-end cost and schedule tools).
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision.
- Very strong organizational, marketing and business process skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work with senior managers, supervisors and constituents.
- Creative problem-solving skills, initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to understand the significance of the client's organizational culture and support organizational standards.
- Knowledge and proficiency in using the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Secret clearance or ability to obtain a clearance.
HELPFUL BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience with a government contractor
Under the supervision of a Triumph CSTL (Client Solutions Team Lead), the CSTM will:
- Manage individual projects or tasks, or specific components of larger, more complex projects related to qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Provide project management support for project planning and execution, life-cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development.
- Serve as secondary or day to day project point-of-contact with the customer
- Assist the Program manager and Task Lead in the execution and management of the tasks
Triumph Enterprises, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard