Title: Traffic Manager
Location: Greenwich, CT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate project requirements/art work specifications to ensure that projects move through in a timely manner.
- Communicate scheduled deadlines, and provide warning when delivery dates may be in jeopardy.
- Oversee and maintain scheduled deadlines
- Communicate job status information to all team members
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between departments
- Maintain and update project status and run weekly production meetings
- Obtain price quotes from printers
- Build relationship with printers to ensure our printing needs are met
- Maintain library of all finished creative
- Handle all invoicing for marketing department
- Maintain and update print and website budgets
- Oversee entire post production process
- Schedule daily production meetings
- 5+ years of previous related experience is required.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accurately manage multiple requests.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -