Posting Title |
Taco Bell Headquarters, Irvine, CA
Looking to spice up your career? Want a company whose culture has a little sizzle and thinks outside the bun? Make the bold choice and choose Taco Bell. Why? Not only will you find a company that focuses on their employees, but you will work for the best as Taco Bell was just named the Best Place to Work in Orange County! Come see what it’s like to work for an industry leader with endless possibilities!
The vision at Taco Bell is to exceed expectations every day in everything we do. So it’s no wonder that we’re part of Yum! Brands, Inc., the largest restaurant company in the world. To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for talented individuals who share our values of teamwork, respect, accountability, integrity, and innovation.
The Junior Developer works within a development team to develop, maintain, support and enhance a POS platform in 6500 restaurants.
· Participation in daily scrum meetings
· Participation in bi-weekly scrum planning, demo and retrospective meetings
· Participation in weekly code reviews as well as any ad-hoc code reviews deemed necessary
· Work with team leads, business analysts and quality assurance engineers to understand functional system requirements to be developed
· Develop enhancements and modules based on functional system requirements
· Unit test and debug system functionality
· Adhere to architectural standards and guidelines during development
· Bachelors degree in computer science from a 4 year university
· Very good skills and 1-2 years experience with an OOP language (Java/C# strongly preferred)
· Good understanding of OOD principles
· Experience with source control tools
· Good understanding of relational database theory and SQL
· Power-user, or better, understanding of Microsoft Windows OS (versions XP onward)
· Linux experience is a plus
· Experience writing any type of web-services is a plus
· Understanding of networking and hardware is a plus
· Experience working in an agile development environment is a plus
Taco Bell - 14 months ago
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is based in Irvine, California and is the nation's leading Mexican-style...