Small Smiles is seeking an Associate Dentist to join our team in Hartford. This is a two dentist practice with the complement of an Oral Surgeon. Our support staff is comprised of 3 dental assistants and 2 dental hygienists with tenure of 23 years, and you will be busy immediately seeing an average of 20-25 patients daily. This is a full time opportunity, working Monday thru Friday.
Our primary mission is to ensure that children and adults from low-income families have access to quality dental care in a compassionate, kid-friendly environment.
· Perform the full range of dental treatment activities and procedures as dictated by general or pediatric dental specialty area according to ADA guidelines.
· Ensure appropriate dental health standards and practices are maintained for all patients.
· Graduation from an accredited program by the American Dental Association; DDS, DMD or equivalent.
· Current and valid U.S. State license to practice dentistry.
· Completion of post graduate study in pediatric dentistry with either a certificate, or master's degree to be eligible for certification, by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry is a plus but not required.
Benefits Package Includes (but not limited to):
v Competitive Starting Salary
v Medical and Dental Insurance
v Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
v Malpractice Insurance
v 401(k) – Company Match
v Employee Assistance Program
v Paid Time Off
v Paid Holidays (8)
For more information contact Angela Holmes at 877-367-0960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Small Smiles Dental Centers - 2 years ago