The Store Manager contributes to Oakley's success by leading a team of store employees to create and maintain the Oakley Experience for our internal and external customers. The Store Manager is responsible for directing and supervising the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction, managing the store's financial performance, and sustaining brand equity.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Recruit and hire top talent to meet the store and company needs.
- Provide feedback through ongoing training, coaching, counseling, assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance through effective use of development plans.
- Manage all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Manage all visual standards in the store, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- Review operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitor store profitability and manage payroll matrix.
- Monitor and review inventory levels and paperwork in order to ensure accuracy of store inventory.
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the store, supervisors and corporate partners.
- Oversee compliance of Sales Associates, Sales Leads and Assistant Store Managers with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and overall maintenance of the store.
- Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency and productivity.
- Assist with all staff responsibilities as the workday may require.
- 3+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
- 1+ years of retail management experience.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Don't fret if you don't hear from us immediately….
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and its why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you.
We thank you for being a part of our community, when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you.
Oakley - 15 months ago
Oakley sells so many sunglasses, it goggles the mind. The company makes and sells performance sunglasses and ski goggles for sports and...