Organize and manage all activities in the division including program projects, fundraising, committee and board functions, communications and community services within the division area of the chapter.
• Plan and execute fundraising activities.
• Recruit, orient, train and develop volunteers and staff in fundraising, program and division activities.
• Recruit and train division Board volunteers; develop and manage Boards.
• Manage division committees.
• Control and maintain accounting records of the division.
• Prepare and administer division budget.
• Provide organization visibility through public relations and promotional efforts.
• Develop and effectively implement community service and educational programs.
• Manage and maintain all divisional records.
• Secure sponsorship base for fundraising events.
• Manage division office and all activities, including recruitment and staff assignments.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Minimum Experience: 3 – 5 years of fundraising, budgeting, sales and/or marketing, and event planning experience.
• Demonstrated volunteer recruitment and development experience.
• Supervisory management experience necessary (for positions managing staff).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated leadership, organization, team building, problem solving, planning, and implementation skills.
• Good computer skills, especially Word, Excel, the Internet and e-mail.
• Must be flexible and willing to travel approximately 15% - 20% of the time.
• Must successfully complete a credit and criminal background check.
March of Dimes Foundation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard