High school education or equivalent.
One year retail experience preferred.
Keyboarding skills preferred.
Able to pass background check and drug tes
Valid Driver's License-Satifatory Record
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 100 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and work in adverse weather conditions.
1. Inside salesperson - suggestive selling.
2. Performs merchandising duties, such as preparing inventory for sales, pricing and displaying.
3. Promotes sales programs.
4. Serves customers at billing counter.
5. Maintains salesroom in a clean and well presented manner.
6. Prepares sales invoices.
7. Assist Customer with credit applications, offers and promotions.
8. Makes commodity recommendations to patrons.
9. Adheres to Southern States Corporate Policies and Procedures.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Southern States - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Southern States Cooperative, Inc. provides links to other websites for information only, and is not responsible for the content of these...