(Job ID: 205893)
Provides administrative support for individuals and the respective department(s). Effectively uses concepts, practices and procedures in particular area of specialization. Interprets documented rules, past practices, or instruction on a semi-independent level. Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work. Cultivates and maintains primarily intra-organizational contacts and limited external contacts. Effectively identifies routine problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them. Performs clerical work and minor administrative and business functions pertaining to the following:
-Manages daily activities of Manager(s)
- Independently schedules resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment, gives information to callers
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Completes expense reports for Manager(s)
- Reconciles expenses to corporate card charges
- Manages confidential information
-Participates in the preparation of presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other documents. Including but not limited to KPIs, operation review, business team information, ePRs, eCRs, etc.
- Drafts and edits semi-complex memos and other correspondence
- Participates in maintaining database information.
- Performs semi-complex work within area of specialization
-Supports Department Personnel with administrative duties, projects and initiatives. Has ownership for minor aspects tasks within the project and/or initiative.
Orders and maintains office supplies/files and arranges for equipment maintenance
- Completes PO requisitions for payment of invoices, etc. for the department
- Sorts and distributes mail, fax, make copies, files
Associates Degree desired or 5 years experience required.
more than 3 years
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental, Division Tires, Dina Manzanares, Human Resources.
Continental AG - 17 months ago