Why Should I Work with Isos Technology
Isos Technology is a leader in solving complex business, people and technology challenges in software development, mobile and information technology.
In the Uber-specialized IT world of today, our clients trust us to identify the industries top talent who also align with their technical and company culture. Not simply another keyword matching service, our clients find value and confidence, secure in the knowledge our candidates are recruited by a proven software solutions firm.
“The Isos Team recruits with precision. They understand technology and talk the language. We know their candidates will be real potential hires. There's real value in that confidence.”
Not convinced, browse our team’s latest technology posts, http://isostech.com/blog.
Isos Technology is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator for a full time position with one of our valued clients in Chandler, AZ. The primary function of this position is to manage and improve the systems that host web-based applications.
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Arizona. They are the leading all-in-one sales and marketing software provider that combines CRM, marketing and e-commerce into one complete Web-based system to help small businesses get more customers, grow sales and save time.
Excellent benefits package to include Health and dental insurance (Employee premiums 100% covered); Stock options; 3 weeks PTO; Yearly bonuses paid quarterly; 401(k); Paid holidays; and Contributions toward HSA accounts.
- Monitor system utilization, and assist in growth analysis and capacity planning.
- Troubleshoot database, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Analyze server and application issues for root cause analysis
- Review current systems and make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Provide on-call technical support to various users/clients regarding operational/applications issues.
- Incorporate best practices in operational procedures and documentation.
- Assist in the evaluation of new hardware and software technologies.
- Install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server platforms.
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
Ideal candidates will also possess:
- BS in CS, CSE or in a related field and 2-4 years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience.
- Linux server management (CentOS, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- Apache and Tomcat
- Networking protocols, including HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, SSH, SMTP
- Scripting languages -- Bash, Perl, Python, etc
- Basic Java experience, JVM tuning fundamentals
- Experience with interacting with Developers and Software Engineers to deploy code and or web applications in a highly available environment.
- Networking experience with Cisco or comparable devices, Enterprise Load Balancers, IPTABLES, Next Generation Enterprise Firewalls
- Enterprise SAN experience, understanding of iSCSI, NFS and RAID array technologies
- Experience with Automated Regression testing software
- Understanding of OWASP web app security principals