Shopko is currently looking for success-driven individuals who are looking to fast–track their career to prepare them for future store management opportunities through our Store Operations Management Training Program.
Shopko has been providing name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise along with pharmacy and optometric services for over 50 years.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with almost 18,000 teammates. We have over 300 stores in 21 states throughout the Midwest, Mountain, Pacific Northwest, and Southern regions. Shopko continues to grow, while still maintaining a hometown feel in our small to mid-sized city markets.
As a Store Operations Management Trainee, you will be engaged in a fast-track store management training program where you will receive training in merchandising, planning, financial reporting, inventory and customer.
• Recent college graduate with a four year degree (preferably in Retail or Business)
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally between multiple departments
• Exceptional organizational, planning and analytical skills
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Drive, initiative, and the ability to learn quickly
• Previous retail experience (preferred)
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, & a comprehensive benefits package!
Individuals interested in this opportunity should submit a candidate profile at www.shopko.com/careers
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300...