What does the Social Media Intern do?
The Social Media Intern will assist the Social Media Department in projects; research changes in social media platforms; research emerging technologies; learn the limitations and advantages of pharmaceutical brands having a presence in social media; become familiar with and work with the social media tools Intouch has developed; help create daily/monthly client reports; assist in the monitoring and moderation process; and create and edit content for social media platforms.
What are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in or completed a bachelor’s degree program in business, marketing, journalism, communications or psychology
- Excellent verbal, research and writing skills
- A willingness to learn
- Proficiency with social media channels
- Ability to manage several projects at once and meet project deadlines
- An overall positive attitude
- The ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...