Intel Media is looking for a Promotions Manager to create and develop new consumer-facing integrated promotional strategies. This candidate will flex his/her creativity in a dynamic and energetic environment that fosters innovation. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of changing the way people interact with digital entertainment.
The right candidate is used to thinking differently and disruptively about what buzz worthy stunt they'll be doing next, while maintaining and amplifying branding.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop an integrated promotions strategy that ties into the execution of events, campaigns, special offers and contesting that will: drive brand equity, effectively incorporate partner equity and drive sales and customer support of a newly launched brand.
- Consistently drive cross-functional alignment with 3
party vendors, TV and movie studio partners as well as advertising clients to deliver exciting, engaging and shareable B2C promotions.
Behavioral traits that we would like you to possess and feel would add to your success in this role would be:
- Attain cross-functional alignment, including agreement on next steps and critical path milestones, inclusive of feedback from stakeholder groups: brand marketing, insights & planning (research), sales strategy, legal, events management, communications and agency partners to effectively develop winning integrated consumer facing promotional plans and effective in-market execution.
- Fully participate in contributing and tracking promotional successes against social media analytics and sales goals.
- Manage the creative development process for promotions programs, including providing timely and insightful feedback on creative presentations and next steps for agency teams.
- Contribute to the content partner agreement development process by providing, and subsequently tracking, promotional commitments to the Content & Services team.
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external relationships, as well as communication flow with key stakeholders - inclusive of agencies, sales teams, external partners and department leadership.
- Contribute to market share, net sales and operating profit targets via flawless execution of integrated promotions programs.
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and contribute as needed to the marketing team's objectives.
- A can-do, positive attitude.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing opportunities and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field. (MBA a plus)
The ideal candidate would have more than 10 years of related marketing experience, and at least 5 years of experience in the following areas:
- Developing national promotional campaigns across earned social media, grass roots, digital and TV for Fortune 500 brands.
- Building/fostering strong relationships with 3
party vendors, external partners, creative agencies and clients.
Managing budgets of varying sizes
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Building and leveraging relationship equity with coworkers to achieve goals.
- Managing media across platforms, from vendors and agency partners.
- Creating unique and buzz-worthy promotions.
USA-California, Santa Clara
Jun 17, 2013
Jun 18, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
Intel Media works with media and entertainment industry partners to unleash amazing media experiences on Intel silicon. We are committed to building a world-class technology and media organization where people love to work and recognize that developing great software and digital media is both an art and a science.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...