Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Regular
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world. Programming in the U.S. is distributed on The Hub TV Network, a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens.” Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
© 2012 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Editor is responsible for assembling raw material into a finished product suitable for display/broadcasting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: :
- Estimate time based on project’s scope of work
- Assemble and organize all raw footage and assets
- Determine what is and can be usable
- Assemble a sequence or sequences of the project
- Revise sequence as necessary
- Revise other Editor’s sequence as necessary
- Output digital files for review
- Output projects to tape
- The material the Editor may work with may consist of raw camera footage, voiceover dialogue, sound effects, animation, text, graphics and special effects.
- Projects Include:
- Product Demos
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing “sizzle” videos
- Broadcast Commercials
- Editor makes informed decisions, has attention to detail, works quickly and efficiently under pressure, maintains positive relationships even under difficult circumstances, is resourceful enough to collaborate to ensure product delivery, and elevates problems with potential solution appropriately.
- Oversees the quality and progress of audio and vision engineering and editing
- Consults with the Director, Creative, Producer and Client throughout the post-production process
- Is familiar with the style of specific Directors/Producers/Clients
- Editors will need to interface with Producers, Advertising Agency personnel and Clients.
Education and Experience Requirements: :
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro
- Excellent storytelling abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate diverse functional teams and forums
- Works well under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Dedicated team player
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
- 7+ Years experience in Corporate or Broadcast Editing
J2W Posting Code: Global Design, Engineering and Product Development
Business Unit: Global Development
Hasbro Inc. - 20 months ago
Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, including...