As part of PNC's Capital Advisors Group (PCA), the Business Administrator will manage & provide administrative support for PNC Capital Advisors (PCA) business functions including regulatory, general business operations and audit.
You will serve as the PCA administrative representative for direct contract accounts and support client service efforts of PCA relationship managers.
You will also provide PCA's primary onboarding services including single point of contact for internal and external on-boarding activities, administering primary onboarding functions and serving as liaison to client's outside vendors that service PCA accounts. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing PCA administrative operations, business policies and procedures and project implementation.
You will analyze and streamline business operations, trading and support PCA, bank and other projects, as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, MIS or related areas.
- 5 years experience in investment operations/administration and/or contract review/paralegal background.
- Analytical and problem solving/resolution abilities required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and Word is required.
- Project management experience is preferred.
PNC Bank - 17 months ago
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...