Orchard Place seeks Care Coordinators for Health Homes for Children Program. A health home provides a team of professionals working together to provide whole-person, patient-centered, coordinated care for children with a severe emotional disturbance. The program goal is to promote integrated treatment planning and provide assistance with navigating and accessing services.
The Care Coordinators provide care coordination, case management, supervision and support services following the health homes for children model.
Southside Des Moines office location. Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
1. Planning and coordinating care based on the needs of the child, youth and family.
2. Evaluating the effectiveness of care provided.
3. Identifying and evaluating the significance of social, environmental and emotional factors relative to behavioral and/or mental health conditions.
1. BS/BA degree in social work or human services related field.
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience with children, youth and families.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent computer skills.
Must have clear background checks through the Division of Criminal Investigation and the abuse registries (including child abuse, dependent adult abuse and sexual abuse registries). Must have valid driver's license and clear driving record.
Please send resume/cover letter to apply.
2116 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312
Please see www.orchardplace.org for complete job description.