Logistics Management Analyst 4
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems Defense Systems Division is seeking a C-RAM Logistics Management Analyst 4 in Huntsville, AL.
Functions as a member of the C-RAM/RAM Warn Acquisition Team. Candidate will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Life Cycle Logistics Operations by being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting the system engineering process by coordination Logistics Support and Analysis (LSA) of hardware design and logistics planning efforts to identify maintenance and support requirements, including personnel, facilities, spares, tools and test equipment, in accordance with MIL-HDBK-502, MIL-PRF-49506 and AR 700-127. Provides technical input and analysis using GEIA 0007 STD/HB as bases for all maintenance planning. Candidate must have the expertise to work with PowerLog or commensurate Provisioning tools building system level databases. Expertise understanding of the functions within the following logistics models; Computerized Optimization Model for Predicating and Analyzing Support Structure (COMPASS) and Selected Essential-item Stockade for Availability Method (SESAME). Candidate must be able to interpret system drawings to incorporate data inputs into PowerLog/COMPASS/SEASAME and capable of data export from these programs to include the Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) and Logistics Support Analysis Report (LSAR) reports.
Required 10 +years of experience with Bachelors; 8+ years with Master.
- Energetic professional, who can coordinate and interface effectively at all levels of the organization and across a multi-contractor and government workforce.
- Ability to research complex customer provisioning problems and provide technical, process solution, including networking and database reports.
- Ability to isolate problems and initiate provisioning solutions in a timely manner is expected.
- Able to generate deliverable documents including CDRLS, Provisioning Reports, data spreadsheets, and presentations to the customer as required.
- Mid level training in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Project and Power Point.
- Candidate must possess sufficient professional competence to operate independently with a broad sense of authority and with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have expert skills to manage overall provisioning of a weapon system using COMPASS and SESAME data.
- Candidate must have a current a SECRET clearance
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- DAWIA Level II Logistics Certified
- Candidate must be prior military / DOD civilian Field Grade Officer or equivalent
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...