The Enterprise Sales Manager – US East Region is a geographically based position that reports to the Director, Enterprise Sales and works closely with the Scribe sales team to achieve revenue quota attainment and to execute the company’s enterprise business plan in the US East Region, both direct and through our East Region reselling partners. This seasoned sales professional will be highly motivated and self-directed, with a strong background in large account, complex software sales cycle management in both direct and indirect models. The ideal candidate will have experience in the data integration space. Experience in the Financial Services Veritcal, Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM markets is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing complex major account sales cycles in the software industry. It is highly desirable that the candidate demonstrate consistent sales performance. The candidate will be based in the western US. Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet or exceed Scribe Enterprise revenue quota for assigned US East Region
- Manage all Scribe sales qualification and sales cycles for assigned region – in many cases jointly with Scribe partners
- Work with Scribe Sales Management to develop goals and a strategic plan for the Enterprise sales operation in the US East Region.
- Promote Scribe ‘internalization’ of Scribe value throughout the appropriate Field Sales Levels of the Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce sales organizations
- Attend partner and end-user conferences and events with a focus on networking to aid in Scribe Enterprise sales revenue quota attainment.
- Work closely with Scribe Regional Business Managers, regional Account Executives, and Technical Pre-Sales resources to qualify and close direct/partner engaged sales opportunities through the appropriate sales channel.
- Meet weekly with the Director, Enterprise Sales to review opportunity pipeline, sales strategies and tactics, and achievement against sales plan and quote attainment.
- Travel (approx. 50%) in US East Region to vendor, strategic, end-user prospect and/or partner/customer events.
- Demonstrated consistent direct and indirect sales quota attainment in the software industry
- Extensive experience in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Adaptability to a fast paced environment and able to quickly understand facts and assumptions and recommend and implement future courses of action.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with strong ability to operate with minimal guidance/direction.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and influencing skills.
- Strong team player
- Compensation is configured on a base with a variable commission plan and/or bonus plan, commensurate with experience.
Scribe Software Corporation
Attn: Services Director
1750 Elm Street, STE 200
Manchester, NH 03104
Scribe Software Corporation - 12 months ago
Scribe was founded in 1995 to address a new problem for business at the time - how to integrate Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...