Job Title: C2 Systems Instructor
Summary: Provide Combat Operations Center (COC) instruction and training to COC Watch Officer, Watch Chiefs (WO/WC), and Watch Sections for Operating Force units.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Requires significant work performed in a field environment, and training ranges.
• Includes visits to unit COCs; WO/WC instruction at unit locations; assisting units with COC operational vignettes; rehearsing playbook scenarios; and training and coordination with supporting staffs.
• Provides subject matter expertise, feedback and input to the COC Program Manager via approved C2 TECOE channels.
• Participates in the development of COC instructional material provided by C2 TECOE.
• Set up and operate a White Cell for course exercises and in support of unit training exercises.
• Perform Instructional Systems Design and Curriculum development input for C2 systems courses of instruction and training.
Education: High School diploma is required; Associate’s degree in IT discipline is preferred
Experience: A minimum of four years of military operational planning experience. A minimum of three years of experience in the installation, operation, and maintenance of UNIX, Windows and Windows Server, and the system administrated, for personnel performing system administration functions.
• Must have demonstrated experience with UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation
• Preferred: Have CompTIA Security+ and Network+ credentials for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II in accordance with the Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8570.1
• Experience and/or DOD schools for at least one of the following systems, preferably all : C2PC, IOSV1, AFATDS- EMT, FBCB2-BFT, JADOCS, JBC-P, Falcon View, CLC2S, CPOF, TCPT, Strike Link, SharePoint, Chat Tools, Tactical COP Server/Workstation. PSS-SOF. (Experience or DOD School Graduate/Completion certificate for more than one system desired)
Skills: Knowledge on the operational employment and TTPs of the following C2 systems and software applications in the COC operating environment is required: IOW, AFATDS, FBCB2-BFT, FalconView, C2PC, EMT, CLC2S, CPOF, IOS v1, and supporting C2 systems/software applications found available for use the regimental/battalion Combat Operations Center (COC).
The candidate must also understand how each system supports specific COC functions that contribute to plan(s) development and execution.
Benefits - TAPE, LLC offers employees a wide range of quality benefits. Fringe benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance and Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance are offered with the company paying all or some of the cost of those benefits. Voluntary benefits such as Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, 401K, Ortho Discount Plan, and additional Life Insurance are also offered at the cost of the employee. TAPE also offers additional benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, employee assistance programs, vacation, sick leave, and ten paid holidays per year.
TAPE, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Known for its systems engineering expertise, TAPE provides technological, management/program support, and training solutions to government...