MediFit Corporate Services is a progressive and rapidly growing company that provides a variety of health promotion and fitness programs to client corporations in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We are currently seeking qualified graduate and undergraduate students for school-sponsored, “for credit” internship positions. Length of internships and hours may vary by location and/or your school's requirements.
Each of our locations may offer a slightly different internship opportunity, however interns will generally gain experience in conducting fitness testing and evaluation, providing safe and effective exercise programs and group exercise, assisting in planning and implementation of health promotion and incentive programs, high risk member management, and program administration. Some locations may also provide exposure to injury prevention and on-site rehabilitation.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated student who is passionate about fitness and wellness, we look forward to hearing from you. Upon receipt of your application, a MediFit Recruiter will contact you to discuss your desired geographical location if you meet all of the requirements above.
· Matriculating junior or senior in exercise science, kinesiology, physical education or a related field
· GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
· Completed coursework in anatomy, exercise physiology, kinesiology, and basic exercise testing and prescription; previous exercise testing experience preferred
· CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required (Students who are not currently certified may seek certification during the application process)
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
MediFit Corporate Services is a national, award-winning consulting and management firm that specializes in the design and delivery of...