The SAP business systems Solutions Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible to plan, coordinate, and deliver the activities related to the design, development, and implementation of the company’s business information systems. The SDM also is has oversight responsiblility for the maintenance and upgrade of the systems-
The SDM is also responsible for resource management and career development of his/her direct reports.
The SDM leads a staff of Business Systems Analysts, Systems Analysts, and Solution Architects to deliver business sponsored project s on time, on budget with the higest quality. The SDM – also manages any -third party service providers involved in the projects. The SDM must demonstrate a strong understanding of and high regard for the company’s IT Business Model, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project management processes and execution. This individual is responsible for overseeing staff development of solutions delivery team, including performance appraisal, assisting in career development, coaching, and ensuring meaningful assignments and opportunities for staff growth.
This role requires team leadership, business acumen, systems knowledge in SAP functional areas, and strong relationship management skills with end users, IT account managers, IT support and third party service providers Experience in SAP-SCM (APO-SNP and PP/DS ) and ECC PP is desirable, but not necessary.
Essential Responsibilities / Functions:
• Planning - Responsible for solicitation of business needs, utilizing the company’s IT business model and tools to prioritize and plan tasks and the resources needed to accomplish them, and the development of detailed project plans to assure activities are understood and commitment is gained to meet overall project objectives.
• Budgeting and Control - Responsible for setting, tracking and adhering to capital and expense project budgets, utilizing the company’s IT Governance tools to develop and track project budgets.
• Project Management - Overall responsibility for project activities and the associates assigned to them. Assures all projects are initiated with appropriate Project Charter and Requirements documents. Assures scope and requirements are monitored and controlled throughout the project. Monitors and controls project delivery within determined budget and timeframes. Identifies and mitigates or resolves project risks and issues.
• Resource Management – Manage a group of business analysts and solution architects
• Demand / Supply Management – Manage the IT demand with quick response to changing business needs, prioritize work based on business criticality and strategic alignment
• Provide link between solution delivery projects, programs, internal / external customers, external service providers, and delivery resources
• Provide expert guidance with hands-on help to solving complex and challenging business system problems in SAP modules area.
• Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science or other relative Technical Degree
• 10 years experience working in Information Technology
• 7 years experience developing, implementing, supporting small to medium scale P2P and F2S system solutions in ECC 6.0, SAP-SCM (APO/SNC), Warehouse Management Systems, External Procurement System (integrated with ECC). Specifically in procurement processes, accounts payable, vendor managed inventory, scheduling agreements / contracts, production planning and execution with process orders, sales BOMs, integration to third party procurement and warehouse management systems,
• 5 years experience managing information systems projects and project teams.
• Experience developing project plans to meet business objectives
• Experience developing and managing project budgets
• Experience building and developing highly effective project teams
• Experience improving and automating business processes through the application of technology
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Experience with ECC MM/PP/WM/QM, and LE modules of SAP R/3 (preferably ECC 6.0)
• Experience in SAP-SCM (APO-SNP and PP/DS and SNC) desirable
• Knowledge and experience working in an IT department within a medium to large size consumer packaged goods company
• Experience in FDA validated system environment.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Church & Dwight Co.
- 2 years ago - save job
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...