The FP&A Analyst (“Analyst”) will be responsible for a variety of existing and to-be-developed financial and accounting reports and analyses. The Analyst will support and report to the VP of Finance. The Analyst will generate the annual budget and maintain the on-going forecast, analyze revenue scenarios, pricing models and ad-hoc calculations.
- Building and maintaining annual and quarterly budget by department, business unit, and subsidiary
- Accountability for ongoing revenue and expense forecasting
- Providing analysis for a variety of projects - collections, AR, expenses, etc.
- Modeling – revenue, pricing, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Maintain variety of reports – commission, dash board, etc.
Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a FP&A position. Media industry experience is an advantage
Public company experience is an advantage
Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
Experience with NetSuite accounting system is preferred
Bright and professional
Works well under tight schedule
Integrity and honesty
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
adap.tv - 16 months ago
Adap.tv builds technology that destroys the inefficiencies of television and video advertising. It delivers a programmatic way to plan, buy,...