To plan, coordinate, install, perform support maintenance, and repair network equipment to include the physical and logical infrastructure for the organization and evolution of these systems. To ensure the stability and integrity of network services, by planning, designing, and developing all networks across the organization. To exercise full technical knowledge of all phases of network engineering as it relates to the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
* Provides expert technical expertise and diagnosis in resolving the most complex problems
* Demonstrates specialized network design and data center expertise
* Oversees the design of complex networks and assumes the technical lead for multiple, concurrent network projects
* Performs complex technical and analytical investigations for optimal network capacity, availability, and performance
* Provides strategic and tactical direction for advanced network connectivity and vendor code releases
* Leads, trains, and mentors other Engineers
* Serves as Team Lead and Manager in their absence
* Experience working with Cisco Nexus 7000, 5000, and 2000 series equipment
* Experience with Cisco Catalyst 6500 and 4500 series switches
* Experience with Enterprise and Campus routing and switching design, configuration and maintenance.
* Advanced Degree in a related field
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal Credit Union values, celebrates and enacts diversity in the workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Navy Federal Credit Union - 19 months ago
"Once a member, always a member," promises Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU). This policy has helped NFCU become one of the...